HIGH PERFORMANCE FUEL FILTRATION SOLUTIONS
Financial / Technical / Environmental Benefits
Established in 2007, IPMD proposes a new approach to fuel management practices for uninterrupted operation, in order to obtain Financial, Technical and Environmental benefits.
We help turning issues/challenges into profits, leaning on
- Long terme fuel expertises.
- ROI oriented approach.
- Efficient range of innovative high performance fuel filtration solutions.
- Numerous client cases.
- Defensive control of contaminants : water, particules, bacterias
- Restrict oxidation
- Optimize and extend stability
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Restore quality and specifications
- Reach Premium Quality level fuels at lower costs
- Constant and standing quality fuel supplies
- Secured transfers and fillings
- Protects and remove water, particules, bacterias
- Keep clean nozzles, injectors & pumps
- Reduce failures and breakdowns
- Extend engines lifetime
- Lower fuel consumption
- Save advanced emission control systems
- Reduce emissions
Main contaminants : water, particules, bacteria, sludge ...
“It is generally recommended that the storage of Gas Oil containing FAME does not exceed six months”
" Most of us assume that all we need to put in our tanks is the fuel we buy at the pumps. But we may not be aware that fuel quality can vary significantly, and that poor quality fuel coupled with modern driving, such as short urban journeys, can cause a build-up of deposits in the fuel system. These deposits can impact performance and shorten the lifespan of the engine and fuel system components.
That is why BMW have developed Petrol & Diesel Additives to help clean away the deposits that form in fuel injectors, intake valves and combustion chambers whilst you're driving. Used regularly they work as a preventative tool, cleaning and maintaining your fuel system and prolonging the life of your engine."
" POOR FUEL QUALITY CAN CAUSE:
• Loss of engine power.
• Rough idling.
• Increased fuel consumption.
• Higher exhaust emissions.
• Reduced engine lifespan.
• Failure of the emissions element in an MOT test."
© Copyright bmw
"Contamination control is increasingly important for maximizing performance and service life in fuel systems. Some Cat® fuel systems exceed pressures of 30,000 psi in order to deliver more horsepower, better fuel economy and fewer emissions. This necessitates tolerances smaller than five microns between parts. These tolerances and injection pressures make fuel systems more vulnerable to wear and abrasion."
• Injector Nozzles—Contaminants move quickly in high-pressure systems, causing damage, eroding orifices and resulting in incomplete atomization of fuel and overfueling. This harms performance and fuel economy. Contaminants also result in hard starts and increased emissions. Larger contaminants can actually clog orifices.
• Injector Plungers and Barrels—Abrasive particles cause wear between an injector’s plunger and barrel. Contaminants scuff metal surfaces, causing metal-to-metal contact and eventual injector seizure.
• Control Valves—Contaminants damage valves that control fuel pressures, eroding mating parts of the valves. This excessive wear causes leaks and eventual loss of engine power."